At the Aveda Institute New York, we believe every student should have access to an education, regardless of his or her financial status. To make this possible, our Financial Aid Office can help you explore your funding options, meet filing deadlines and understand the basic principles of money management.
In order to have funds available by the time classes begin, students are encouraged to begin the application process three months before the class start date. Students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.FAFSA.gov), including all verification documents, and the Financial Aid Supplemental Form to be considered for grants, student loans and/or scholarships. To learn more, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 212.367.0328, or go to www.easiapp.org/avedany.
1. The student must be enrolled and maintain satisfactory academic progress to receive financial aid.
2. The student must sign an affidavit of educational purposes, Selective Service Registration compliance and default certification.
3. The student must notify the Financial Aid Office of any name or address change.
4. The student must notify the Financial Aid Office of any changes in his or her financial situation.
5. The student must notify the Financial Aid Office of any outside scholarships, grants or other sources of assistance.
6. The student must comply with all financial aid deadlines.