The Institute Mission
The Aveda Institute’s mission is to provide quality professional education in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthiology by:
- Creating an environment of trust and respect.
- Encouraging commitment to teamwork.
- Promoting personal and professional development.
- Inspiring the continuous quest for knowledge and growth.
- Providing placement services which help ensure that graduates are placed in their field of study.
- By supporting our students in this manner, we prepare them for successful careers in their respective fields and enable them to provide services that exceed our guests’ expectations.
Express your creativity and talent in hair, skin and nail care and makeup application. Our cosmetology course incorporates 1,500 hours of extensive hands-on learning to provide you a complete understanding of beauty
To prepare you for an exciting career as a skin care professional, our Esthiology curriculum provides skin care training with an emphasis on using pure flower and plant essences in treatments.
Call to Action
If you’re intrigued by the possibilities, we invite you to find out more. For a complete description of our programs, please contact the Admissions Department, or visit our website at http://www.avedainstitutecorpuschristi.com