ATLANTA — A cosmopolitan big city with a heaping helping of down home Southern charm. Whether you’re into shopping and dining in the high-end district of Buckhead, or cruising the funky and eclectic shops around Little Five Points, our Atlanta campus is as sophisticated or laidback as you want to make it.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to express your creativity and establish a solid professional career in this type of atmosphere, look no further than the Aveda Institute Atlanta.
The Aveda Institute Atlanta was founded to create some of the most successful entrepreneurs in hair, skin and nail esthetics, makeup, and total body wellness. Our students are educated by accomplished professionals, using innovative curriculums that blend professional techniques with retail and business-building skills. The Institute emphasizes personal well-being as well as environmental responsibility. Using Aveda pure flower and plant essences and plant-based products, we affirm the relationship between personal beauty, wellness and the environment.
The Institute Mission
“Creating nurturing environments that facilitate life-long learning.”
The Aveda Institute’s mission is to provide a quality professional education by:
- creating an environment of trust and respect.
- encouraging a commitment to teamwork.
- promoting personal and professional development.
- inspiring the continuous quest for knowledge and growth.
- By supporting our students in this manner, we enable them to provide service that
exceeds our clients’ expectations.
- Theoretical knowledge, the foundation of your education.
- Practical experience, the application of your knowledge.
- Professional business-building skills, vital for your success.
Each phase of your education will emphasize a different combination of learning approaches.
Express your creativity and talent in hair, skin and nail care and makeup application. Our Cosmetology course incorporates hours of extensive hands-on learning to provide you a complete understanding of beauty and wellness. Upon completion, you’ll be ready to succeed as a licensed cosmetologist.
If you’re intrigued by the possibilities, we invite you to find out more. For a complete description of our programs, please contact the Admissions department.